Looking for something?

Monday 6 March 2017

A PERSON THAT CHANGED MY LIFE by Sher Bano Amirali


The unexpected is what always occurs whereas the expected is left behind. On every step, a situation is thrown at you; you are tested whether you are able to dodge it or not?
You are unaware of what the next few seconds are going to bring. Unquestionably everyday something out of the box happens but you never predict whether that happening will be positive or negative. 
Millions of people have entered and exited my life. But only few faces make their existence considerable. That faces the only face that appears into my brain, capturing my brain cells, when I think that incident.
She was such a noteworthy person who could just bring clumsy yet hilarious moments in anyone’s life. She was such a benevolent person, a perfect example of a fairy god mother who can magically change someone’s life. I joined a new school at the age of 15; I was turning 16, just 2 weeks away. Sadly I had no one to celebrate with.
I was being bullied by the horrendous - our school seniors. I was literally crying out. There was a silence for just two seconds and she was standing just beside me wiping my tears. It was an ambiguous moment. Where no one wanted to look at me and now someone was wiping my tears... cheesy isn’t it. She held me out of the situation... thanks to her!
We sat at the corner table, having our lunch, getting over with my terrible half day. She started ‘blabbering’ she was such a talkative person and not at all a shy one. She started with introducing herself...
“Hey girl! My name is Emma Ricker... Yeah and people call me Emm! What do you call yourself”.... I stayed numbed for the next few minutes. She quoted again
“Hello misses ‘no one’... Speak up! I am no harm to you... I saved you; I at least deserve to know your name, DONT YOU THINK SO?”
“A...a...a...lley”
“Oh hi miss Aaalley! This is kind of a funny name I heard so far! “
“No...No my name is Alley Richard from L.A. My age is 15 all most to turn 16 in 2 weeks “I bowed my head down and tears started flowing down my eyes.
“Hey hey... why are you crying? You are going to turn sweet and sour ‘16’
“I know, but I have no one to celebrate my birthday with. I just shifted here a week ago and people hate me here...”
“That isn’t a big deal! Just wait for 14 Feb you’ll love your birthday... A grand celebration waits.”
This brought shine in my eyes. I was never soo happy... till I met her. I couldn’t sleep at nights just because of thinking about how my birthday is going to be. It was two weeks away. Those two (two whole weeks) weeks brought us extremely close, that without each other we couldn’t live, going everywhere together  to sharing every puzzle piece together... people started getting jealous of us... Mark my words ‘Just 2 weeks (14 days)’. New school the best memory of my life...
Emma locked me inside my room closing all the windows with locks and throwing the keys in the swimming pool. She knew I had bad memories about the pool. She knew I didn’t know how to swim, but who cares those were just keys (I trust her)
 “I was not unable to move my hands nor could I see anything.., I felt as if I had frozen on the very same spot. My lungs were clogged up with water, the water darkness took away the lights from my life forever...
I woke up in the hospital room ... living my last moments... the water was filled all in me...
Emma entered “YOU DESERVE THIS!” 
I could only see her talking and wasn’t able to respond back
“Your dad played with my mum’s feeling, because of him my mom committed suicide and you  ... be happy , you are just lying in a hospital bed !” She left leaving dead flowers near me.. The door just banged and took away everything from me!

Was it my mistake ... what did I do? Why was I the victim? She made me hate humanity! The bulb fused forever, ‘Believe me  ... Those anguished filled memories are awfully unforgettable!’ 

By Sher Bano Amirali
10 G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)