Looking for something?

Friday 3 March 2017

HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE by Shabbir Rasheed



To succeed is dodging complications and hurdles. To establish an aim, a goal, a target in life. To evade futile discouragement. To contemplate ‘my goal is plausible’. And to achieve the impossible.

How can I succeed in life? People ought to ask this question to their selves and think profoundly. To succeed we need vital fundamentals. Suppose you like cafĂ© au lait’, then you flavor coffee with milk, so milk is an essential and significant ingredient.
I can succeed in life because of hard work, creating aims and targets, constructing a schedule, keeping mind of time, pursuing knowledge respectfully and honestly and by respecting my parents, elders and teachers.
To answer the question fully, we must figure out HOW? By completing and finishing your work, to do it consistently and by taking up responsibilities and to acquire new things every day. By motivating yourself to do and achieve- “Just do It!” By following 4 simple-to-say-hard-to-do-steps I could, I should, I can, I must. By setting a 10X rule and getting inspired by your role models.
To succeed is not easy and making it easy is also not easy. To succeed we need to be circumspect. I can succeed in life because I am willing to take risks. To trust your instincts always but to be careful about others advice, but at the same time value that piece of counselling.
Let’s take an example- Bill Gates an American business entrepreneur, investor, author, and philanthropist. He co-founded Microsoft, which became the world's largest PC software company. And now he is the richest man in the world. When he was young, he was not rich. He dreamt that when he was about thirty years old he would be a millionaire, he was so successful, so keen to achieving and transforming his dream into a reality that he became a billionaire when he was just thirty years old. Starting at age thirteen, Gates spent days and nights lettering computer programs. He didn’t even own a computer that time so he put in long hours at school. This determination permitted him to achieve continued success both as a developer and a businessman. Another important factor to Gates' success is that he is an inventor of value. He believed that patience is the road to success. “Patience is a key element of success”- Bill Gates. But it also depends on luck.

To gain respect, give respect. By succeeding in life and achieving something exorbitant leads to fame. By gaining fame, generally you gain respect. For earning respect, you got to give respect. By respecting your parents, teachers, family, neighbors, friends and every race of people, you succeed. I can succeed in life because I respect everybody.
One reason I can succeed is because of fitting in. By following rules and regulations at every place, by developing habits and also overpowering bad habits.

One more purpose is by building schedules and timetables. Schedules are a decent manner of following and accomplishing your daily tasks. They can look minor but will benefit you far-reaching major tasks. That will help you to stay on the path of success.
 This method teaches you to stop procrastinating. That means to stop postponing and delaying. To not tell yourself “I will do it tomorrow” That keeps you from doing that tasks for weeks, maybe even months! Procrastinating is a waste of time, and time is money. Bill Gates didn’t procrastinate! “Procrastination is like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill.” Christopher Parker
It is often caused by distraction. That leads us to another solution for success. I can succeed in life because I don’t procrastinate and I follow my daily-routine.

The next result for success is focus. They don’t gossip, and they never quit. And never involve in others matters that don’t consider them.

To conclude – Have hope and say “I can succeed in life because I believe in me!”

By Shabbir Rasheed
8B

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Fatema Kapasi6 March 2017 at 22:46

    You have a writing style that merges the colloquial and formal in an interesting way. Also, I loved the way you organised your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)