Looking for something?

Monday 6 March 2017

MY ASPIRATIONS FOR THE WORLD by Shabbar Rationwala



My aspiration for the world…. There are millions and millions of people who aspire to do something, be someone big, everything for them.


All the people are not like those kinds of people (people who want accomplish for their own benefit) some people aspire to do something for the world. They are persistent to change our earth for good, above all I want to change the world, get rid of the poverty, the sadness. My unique perspective helps me to do so. What I aspire is to make the world a better place for the entire human race.

I eagerly await my chance to make a difference. The reason, the motive of my success would be the betterment of the world. I hope the reap of my success; my hard work will be the extinction of the cold-blooded people who don’t care about others and make earth a battle- field (all of earth). I can succeed in life because my color full personality (not to blow my own trumpet) helps me recreate the so called ravished earth. I reckon I could do anything if I put my mind to it. I walked to think about and it seemed like I was walking forever.

I thought about it, what has the world come to, its gone haywire I knew if I changed it my name would go down and history and I will truly succeed in life but when it’s the case when someone is trying to get in the way of my success, I would get noxious and furious. The mature side of me would morph into a speechless monster going hay wire. Haven’t you always longed for the day when the light bulb in your head lights up and you earn fame and success because of the ONE idea, probably yes but for the bulb to light you need a wire which is called hard work and for the wire to work you need power socket and that is called aspiration.

They outcome of the light bulb is light and the light is success. That is why I can succeed in life. I think with a unique/ color full thought to be a billionaire would not be very painstaking not to make mistakes and that’s real hard work and success.

Poem. (SUCCEES)

Success is a light
For that light you need to fight
fight against your =own brain.
it’s not that big a strain.

If you want to succeed
Be persist and do it with speed
Marvelous thing lie ahead
Do you want to lead or be lead?





Our ancestors did enough
They stood strong and tough
The people who stood up were killed
With their memories, our hearts are filled
With good vibes, I ca lead
That’s why in life I can succeed

We can make a difference. We have to be the change. My aspirations are big and I am but small yet every drop counts. My hard work won’t cost me a penny, but the rewards will be for the whole world to see. In all, I aspire to be a part of a world where there are no tears. My earth, I will make it the happiest place in the universe.

By Shabbar Rationwala
7B

1 comment:

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)