Looking for something?

Monday 6 March 2017

A PERSON WHO CHANGED MY LIFE by Yaakuta Vepari



Life is so unpredictable; it's just like a loose canon. One moment you think your dreams are coming true. Whereas, the very next you find that you were actually dreaming.
Unexpectedly, you are awarded more than you have expected. Then, exactly after a few moments you feel as if nothing is working out. Undoubtedly, after thick comes thin; after ecstasy comes sorrows. So ... beware everything is in the air!
I believe life is an intriguing story book, where some chapters are heart-breaking while others are heart-warming. Likewise, there is a chapter in my journey of life which I consider as dry as dust; as dark as the night sky; almost as dead as a doornail. Isolation! Isolation! Isolation was all I could see, hear, smell, feel and breathe. Loneliness had engulfed me like an untimely frost. Clearly, one lesson I learned: when you laugh the world joins but when you weep your all alone.
Unfortunately, I switched to a brand new school in addition to a dazzling (new) villa. Actually, the complication was I had to abandon my dearest friends as my school and villa stood in a different area. Mostly, a new school means a fresh start, new friends...new everything! Whereas, for me (being an antique piece in the universe) it was like someone had beaten me off track. Therefore, leaving me feeling as lonely as the last leaf on a tree before winter begins.
My first day had been bombarded by uneasiness, companionless, nervousness all jumbling in my bloodstream. One week dragged by which felt like a year... then a month which seemed like forever.... Yet, I was a soul wandering in the desert names 'no friends.' However, I had started talking to my partner and felt comfortable around her around her. Indeed! Being an extreme introvert it was a great achievement for me.
Life is full of surprises more like exemplary at giving shocks. To exacerbate my situation our class teacher shuffled our places. Specifically, my dream of becoming best friends with ex- partner shattered into millions of pieces. My responses were gloomy but life had something else sketched out for me.
Today, I understand how precious the act of changing places was. Twist along with some turns add spices to your flavourless life. As a whole, what seems parallel to a dreadful day, might be just evacuating the way for exceptional things to occur. So, the 'exceptional thing' goes to my new partner, Maria Mullaji.
How can I ever forget those crystal clear, glittering chocolate brown eyes. A bag of bones stick-figure structure resembling to be as tall as Burj Khalifa; perfectly tanned elegant lady. In case you want to draw her, there's a secret to it: draw an elongated stick using a tan colour crayon.
Frankly, I don't know how we became besties, something just clicked in between us, and there we were holding hands for ever, deciding to leave never. She barged into my life without permission becoming an accurate choice for my other half. Maria is completely responsible for transforming me into an extreme extrovert, bringing out the crazy me and the confident person I am today. Mesmerizingly, she added pearls to (me) a lifeless dusty oyster.
You are trying to swallow whatever is thrown at you. Then, suddenly someone steps into your life, transfigures the entire world around you, it's impossible to accept you were the same person before. It is stated humans frequently seek love, attention along with care in order to blend their life into a delicious smoothie. Unquestionably, friends are the main components, in the smoothie as they are the ones who add love and huge chunks of joy into the blender.
In what seemed like the shortest period of time, Maria and I went from strangers to best friends. After that we turned into insane, unhandable personalities, to be specifically kept in museums, hospitals or five star zoos. Without a second thought, I know Maria you understand me better than myself. Moreover, when I cry you are the one experiencing anguish. When euphoria strikes me, you are the one on cloud nine. You are the light that constantly guides me through darkness. Yes, today I strongly agree the term best friend is undefinable and can't be presented to any random being. It is only presented to those unique, impeccable people who leave footprints on your heart. Your influence will always stay safe with me. Dope, are friendship will sparkle forever!

By Yaakuta Vepari
10G

1 comment:

  1. You dope..that was a dope shot. And i am not a boneless stick!*throws u outta the window* Did I ever tell you i confided in you and Batul after my best friends werent my best friends anymore? I was bffless when i met you and me not having one at that moment was crucial, excruciating. No exaggeration here. Ik we patched up later on. Me and Rabab to be specific but may the cause be jealousy or whatever i believe u had a great part in it. You were the kindest person ive ever met. And i miss ur sweet poison a huuuge lot. You my dear angelic devil will always be my best friend forever. Its been 5 agonising years since we've met. But trust me once we meet it'll be as if we never parted physically. Coz mentally, as cheesy and cliche as it sounds :p were connected stranger.
    Dope love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)