Looking for something?

Monday 6 March 2017

TAKE A STAND, LEND A HAND by Rukaiyah Aliasgar



Thousands of parents cry every day, thousands of parents get into depression every day, why? Just because hundreds of students are forced to commit suicide or think about suicide and for what do they do this… Bullying.

“Words Can Hurt More Than You Think”. Bullying is very negative and creates a major problem in our society. Nothing good comes out of bullying. It can ruin a person’s life. Kids can get mentally scared by getting repeatedly pestered. Even worse, they could be fatally injured if the bullying gets physical or extreme. Bullying is not a joke, it’s not having fun, and it’s something serious on which some action should be taken.
Although life is a journey and tough fight, we often come across, showcasing effect of bullying in schools and its side effects on the harmed students. There are various types of bullying experienced in schools among the students like: teasing, taunting, threatening, hitting, spitting and embarrassing others in public. All these actions may assault one’s dignity. The effect of bullying is so negative, that it may damage children’s academic performance. It harms the students not only mentally but also physically, emotionally and socially.
I have too experienced something like this. I still remember, it knocked my confidence, and caused me to suffer with depression, after 7-8 months of bullying I’m glad to say it’s all over. I went to a school where the three best friends wouldn’t leave  me alone, they constantly scared at me, chucked things at me and threaten me, bullying will always be a big part of my life. I’ll never forget the horrible things they said to me and they make me feel like I was worthless and I wasn’t good enough for anyone, their voices still go round in my head. I am happy to say that even though what happened to ma has scared me but I have got through it and I’m proud of the fact that I didn’t let them get what they wanted.
If you see bullying what will you do to stop it? Would you stand by and let it happen, take part in it or try to stop it? Not many students think about this, and that’s the part of the problem.
“Treat others the way you wanted to be treated”, that’s the rule and it should be followed in every aspect of life. If someone was in a position to stop you from being bullied and did nothing, how would you feel it? If you find that unacceptable, you must do everything you can do to stop others from hurting people.

By Rukaiyah Aliasgar
9G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)