Looking for something?

Monday 6 March 2017

ARSON, BURNING FIRE by Ummehani Shabbir



The moment when everything seems terrifying, you are deep below, drowning in something unknown when fear creeps into your mind. You realize, frightened, breathless, terrified, you struggle to escape your most feared instincts.

Most common times are when you come face to face with your horrifying, despised, hated fear. Your tear stained face explains how incredibly strong that delinquent feeling is. Fright invades every living thing on this earth, even your loved celebrity, who you assume, are fearless. Tiny things cause terror into people around the world but you don’t realize, your fear is blocking you from incredibleness, as rightly said, “the cave you fear to enter, holds the treasure you seek.”
There are many fears in this world, big and small, horrifying and terrifying,
Glossophobia: The fear of crowds, stage.
Agoraphobia: The fear of open spaces, crowded spaces.
Claustrophobia: The fear of small places.
These are some of the fears, Glassophobia being the most common.
Talking about my fear, Arson phobia, I would say it’s hard to overcome; fearing fire creates thundering Goosebumps and causes extreme terror. Fire is a powerful element, causing disastrous results, but being scared of it only brought me pain. The obnoxious being obliterated my confidence.
My anxiety of fire made me stop going into the kitchen as I feared the scorching fire would attack me and gobble my entire being. Then I was admitted to wiggle out of this box of darkness and move ahead with my life. I took my first step soon, I asked my mother and made my way to my room where she lit up a candle and kept it for me. I stepped in and stared back at the blazing arson. I was scared indeed; I felt sweat sliding down my face as I took a step forward, regretting it but hoping my fear was gone. I sat in front of it confidently. My heart thundered but I told myself it wouldn’t pounce on me that it wasn’t going to act in a devious way unless I want it to. I accepted my fear and breathed in and out as slowly calmness engulfed me. Day by day, I practiced my calmness. Time passed fast enough to make me get used to it and one day I practiced cooking, later, being called a great cook by my family. Now I’m free from this curse.
After getting rid of this fear, now my confidence level has increased and now fire cannot kill me, from inside. It blocked my way from greatness and I overcame it. So, it’s your time to face your fear and be confident. “Forget everything and run or face everything and rise, it’s your choice.”

By Ummehani Shabbir
9G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)