Looking for something?

Sunday 5 March 2017

A PERSON WHO CHANGED MY LIFE by Taha Nagdawala



Who is your ideal? Who are you influenced by? Mom, dad (family) or anyone else? Mine is none other than my sweet, gracious mom. She is the most generous person I have ever seen. She has always been my role model.
Majestically, she helps me in every way in addition she also wants me to learn new things. Whenever I have a challenge in front of me or a hard, exhausting homework, she is there to help. This confirms and proves that she is very much or 100% determined for me to become a successful man and have a happy, healthy as well as prosperous life like a king of my own.

She doesn’t want me to do such things which can change my life in a bad way. My mother is very concerned about me whenever I go out. My mother, whenever I go out, anxiously questions me where am I going and wants to know what am I doing. She has been a heroic role model for me. She is scared of cockroach but she has saved my life from a gigantic bullock. Once on Surat –train station, a bullock was coming towards me, thankfully my mother saves me from that enormous and terrifying bullock. She is soft-hearted but courageous.

“I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine .She helps me grow, proper and reach great heights.”
My loving mother wakes early in the morning to make me a better person. She sacrifices everything for me. Whenever she scolds me it looks like torture but now it seems to be a treatment for a better life.

I don’t know what would I be, without my mother. She instilled in me values that make me the modest, dedicated, and responsible person I am today. She was always kind to me, kind because she cared for me. She is a splendid mother. She tries to do everything. Tries every way, to make me a polished person. My gracious mother never leaves me alone, she stands with me every time, in every problem.

Mother is very special: she cares, shouts, disciplined, towards me. If my mother would not be there, if that love would not be there, if that strictness would not be there, then my life would have been worthless, and boring. My mother is as kind and generous like mother Teresa. She is small at height but has a big heart.

“No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism and majesty of a mother’s love.”
Mother has changed my life in many ways. Etiquette, ethics, and characteristics, and behaviour. I am proud and delighted of myself that I have a loving and glorious mother. Nobody can take the place of mother not even the closest friend. Though father is also important, but can’t give the love and glory of a mother.

By Taha Nagdawala
7B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on...leave us a comment. We know you want to :)